Hey everybody! My name is Marina. I have a blog with my english class and on my blog, I have written opinions, facts, stories, etc. Enjoy!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Socratic Seminar

Hey guys, here is another great post on the socratic seminar that we had in our english class:

I agree that the book is starting to pick up relating to plot, but it was pretty slow in the beginning
I agree with the fact that he should turn Wesley in but it must be the hardest decision to make. It is a family member and he is sending him to jail. I think it is different in their case though. Frank and Wesley never got along so I can’t relate to them. I get along with my brother and I would never send him to prison; however, if I didn’t get along with my brother, maybe it would do him some good
I agree with Erick that all the books in our curriculum are slow in the beginning, but you just have to keep reading and wait it out and then you will realize that the book is worth reading
I think that a major image would be the gun. In the beginning, David explained the gun into major detail, so I expected something big will happen having to do with the gun and something did. David is like 12 and he shot the gun. He was shooting birds.

No comments: