Hey everybody! My name is Marina. I have a blog with my english class and on my blog, I have written opinions, facts, stories, etc. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008


Hey everyone. I'm back with another awesome post. Do good people do bad things? This is an amazing question; however, it makes you think. Britney Spears is an example of someone who made some...ok a lot of bad choices in her life and she screwed herself over because of it. She started doing drugs and then she went and got herself pregnant. It was mostly stress that brought her to do the drugs. I'm not really sure what exactly she was thinking when she met Kevin Federline though. I think that stress is a big reason why people, not only Britney, do drugs. It, temporarily, takes the pain away.
Now to Macbeth once again. Macbeth did make some pretty bad choices so far. For starters, he killed the king...the king! The main reason that Macbeth changed as a good person to make this decision was because of his wife. Lady Macbeth is a pretty intimidating person. She called her husband a coward and said that he was too weak to do this "deed." Being called a wimp by a girl is harsh, and Macbeth was called a coward by his wife! He wanted to prove that he could accomplish this. He reason was justifiable. He wanted to become stronger mentally like his wife.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey marina!

Just so you know, I think you were supposed to have two links in your post, but you only have one. Nice job on this post. I think you should have added a few more ideas about Britney Spears because you only wrote a little bit about her. :)